Development Officer - Corporate Relations
Posted February 11, 2019
The Development Officer - Corporate Relations is responsible for managing and growing a large portfolio of corporate donors, event sponsors, and the implementation of Make-A-Wish national cause-marketing programs. This role will be responsible for stewarding and deepening relationships with corporations in the portfolio, and also for determining and activating any donor requirements for employee engagement, marketing or promotions, visibility and sponsorship benefits fulfillment. This position will maintain a regular calendar of touch points for corporate donors and be responsible for a revenue line which includes renewals and increases in commitments.
- Establishes and/or maintains long term partnerships and strengthens existing relationships with a portfolio of corporate donors; including all servicing and communication required for each donor.
- Maintains a schedule of touch points with corporate representatives including compelling presentations and fundraising proposals.
- Assures all corporate donors are stewarded for their gifts and that strong relationships are maintained
- Identifies and capitalizes on growth and broadening opportunities for existing donors in corporate portfolio, cross-pollinating donors from programs and events into other areas of the organization.
- Renews and increases sponsorships from corporations for Make-A-Wish internal special events; ensures the delivery of benefits associated with all sponsorships at internal events.
- Works with communications teams to ensure that critical corporate visibility and other benefits are delivered through signage, social media and other communications.
- Manages the implementation of all national Make-A-Wish corporate partnerships; capitalizes on all opportunities for maximizing revenue.
- Responsible for adhering to Make-A-Wish America's governing policies, performance standards and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience; sales and/or account or donor management preferred
- Experience in non-profit fundraising and excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Proven track record of generating revenue
- Strategic project planning and decision making skills
- Commitment to and a passion for the mission of Make-A-Wish Michigan and a willingness to work some evenings to weekends
- Driver's license required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
The Development Officer - Corporate Relations must model integrity, work to inspire colleagues and contacts and strive to build a great team. The following additional skills and abilities are required:
- Must be able to build and manage relationships with local corporate funders and employee groups.
- Must have the ability to create and execute a project plan, including driving activities and timelines.
- Must demonstrate the ability to plan and organize assigned work in terms of meeting priorities.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and must be detail oriented.
- Must exhibit organizational skills to keep projects on track and supervisors informed.
- Must be able to operate office machinery and have proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and database management.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to: UE@zvpuvtna.jvfu.bet
Marketing and Brand Manager
Posted January 29, 2019
Make-A-Wish® Michigan is now hiring for a Marketing and Brand Manager. The Marketing and Brand Manager is responsible for all graphic design projects, managing website content and plays a key role in the organization’s social media.
- Oversees all graphic design projects including:
- Creating all print and digital collateral
- Creating visuals, print collateral and signage for each signature event
- Developing and managing timelines
- Managing relationships with printers and other vendors
- Providing signature event benefit fulfillment including look books
- Manages social media presence including:
- Working with Creative Services Director to develop social media strategy
- Developing and posting social media content
- Tracking analytics and reporting metrics
- Maintains organization’s websites including:
- Signature event sites
- Tracking analytics and reporting metrics
- Ensures brand standards and consistency across all platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, journalism, marketing or communications
- Three to five years of graphic design experience in a fast-paced environment
- Expert skill level in Adobe InDesign and proficient in Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including experience creating impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Experience executing social media strategies
- Strong background in in project management and event organization, marketing and execution
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a deadline-driven environment
This position will be based at the Make-A-Wish Michigan headquarters in Brighton. Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to: UE@zvpuvtna.jvfu.bet
Posted December 6, 2018
The Development Coordinator supports annual fund, stewardship and donor analytics activities for the organization. The coordinator will plan and implement cultivation and stewardship events as well as regional donor and volunteer appreciation events, manage the annual donor thank-a-thons, and ensure the delivery of all donor stewardship benefits.
This role will also be responsible for researching potential new donors to the chapter, will assist with financial and metric analysis of all chapter events and initiatives, and will ensure development team tracking of donor interactions, solicitations and follow up. Working knowledge of database queries and reporting functionality will be required.
Interested applicants should contact email@example.com